Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Ponderable: A Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD I posted this on the RP board but no one seems to want to answer. Hmm. Is it too hard of a question? Well, let's see if anyone answers over here:

    If you could spend the day with any S-C.net character, which one would you pick and what would you do? (It can be anything from G-rated to XXX-rated, same sex / opposite sex , doesn't matter.)

    Any project scanlated by S-C.net works here.

    Okay, hit me with the answers!

    ~Crystal
    (wondering if anyone can think of anything)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gotta be Rociel. And I'd do whatever he told me. '_'V

    Do we actually have to do things /with/ them, cause I'd quite like to stalk Cain (never got the hang of impressing the men I fancy...)

    Actually, no, I'd like to spend a day with Naoya, and kill him, slowly, with a blunt and rusty spoon. Or just frighten him a bit. : ducks chairs, rocks and other missiles: I'm sorry, I have a strong irrational dislike of that boy. >_<;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 20, 2003 02:26 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I could pass the day with cArol-kun, i'd do...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">??
    (@?.?)=@(Yu-kun)
    (BESIDES! I'm not a S-C.net character! Follow the rules!!!)

    NOW..back to the point of the question....

    Without a doubt. Cain. But what would we do...hmm...I think it would be fun to drag him to our modern day amusment parks instead of me traipsing all around with him having to dodge Jezzy and all those other Delilah members...it would be fun to go on one of those giant rollarcoasters XD And maybe later a movie...or a cruise on the harbor to watch the sun set...

    Hehehehehe....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, since I asked the question, maybe I should answer, right? LOL.

    And I'll change the rules, since people are actually replying. Pick your favorite character (or characters) from several series (it doesn't have to be just one!) and decide what you want to do with/to/for them.

    My answer

    Love Mode characters: This is a surprise, but I'd want to spend the day shopping with Kiichi. (I'll give Takamiya and Izumi a break for now, and let Izumi enjoy time alone with Takamiya.)

    Count Cain: I'd want to go out dancing with Cain (and maybe see his reaction to some modern music XD).

    Ludwig Kakumei: I'd want to spend the day with Wilhem (sp?) and I'd do everything for him. He wouldn't have to lift a finger. I feel sooo sorry for him sometimes, having to put up with Ludwig. (Heehee)

    XD Of course these are all the PG answers. I decided not to post the X-rated stuff, 'cause I couldn't narrow it down!! XD

    ~Crystal
    (who loves the fact that people are now replying)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count Cain: I'd want to go out dancing with Cain (and maybe see his reaction to some modern music XD).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forget the modern music! What about the modern dancing!!?? I have a hard time imagining cain shaking his 'groove thang' and 'gettin jiggy wit it' and all that XD All I can imagine him doing is the ballroom dancing and maybe the tango. ^_^;;;

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actualy had picture Cain as a rock-fan.. put him in a bit more leather and give him a mic, I'm sure he'd kill us all of nosebleeds. (and Riff as a guitarman XD

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I could pass the day with cArol-kun, i'd do...

    okay, I'm joking XD

    actualy, it -is- a difficult question, because there is so much poeple I'd like to pass teh day with... I'd like to kill and harass some poeple with Suou, then be sadistic with Cain (and have my shoes laced by Riff!! *swoon*) , get laid by Aoe and to do horse riding with Takamiya. (and tickle Izumi + pat Naoya ^^)

    Do we realy have to choose one?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    first of all...I want to spent the day with izumi...walk around,have fun,lunch...and when the sun sets...I'll spike his drink,drag him to some deserted areas,do some *censored* stuffs and abandon him...wheee~ now I can go to takamiya and be his lover FOREVER xDDD

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cirocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just to see Cain smile for me is good enough...
    not that i don't want more but i would have probably fainted from the killer smile already to ask for more.......
    cain-sama~~~~~~~~~~~

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Prolly Aoe. We both seem to be kinda darker than your average joe [img]tongue.gif[/img] Could probably just spend the whole day chillin' at the club, and I mean just hanging out. Nothing more than booze and pool or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm in an involved guy, I couldn't cheat on my BF ;P

    -Reikou

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •